We like to keep things simple, which is why our standard tickets come at one low-cost, flexible option.
Train to Plane Saver tickets are valid on all London Northwestern Railway and West Midlands Railway services across the network of 49 stations.
You can take any train at any time of day without booking in advance. It’s a smart way to travel that means you can worry a little less about delayed flights and holidays that overrun.
Keep in mind that if you are planning a return trip, you must buy two single tickets, with the outward and return journeys being made on the dates shown on each ticket.
Our low-cost fares are available every day, all day. It doesn’t matter whether you are travelling early or late - you can book throughout the day of travel and still get the same great price.
Book your tickets today
Standard Single Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Standard Class Single tickets are valid on WMR and LNR services only
- Standard Class Single ticket are valid at any time of the day, on the date booked
- Train to Plane Saver tickets are single leg fares and are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. There are however certain circumstances where you may be eligible for refund. This is detailed in the National Rail Conditions of Travel
- If you are planning a return trip - you must buy two single tickets, with the outward and return journeys taken on the dates shown on your tickets
- Railcards can’t be used for booking Train to Plane Saver tickets online. If you wish to use a Railcard, please purchase your tickets at a station or an alternative website
- Children under the age of 5 travel for free. Children aged 5 and over, pay the standard Adult fare
- Your ticket is only valid for the direction that you booked online and you must not break your journey unless you need to change trains for the destination shown on your ticket
Don't miss out ...
Sign up to our emails and be the first to hear about special promotions, updates and competitions.